Thursday, February 12, 2009

Famous Daves

Tuesday night Jennifer took me out for dinner at Famous Daves! It was so good. Our meal was actually served on a metal trash can lid!!! It was the best! I think it's called the All American Feast or something like that. The food was super good. But the best part was the food being served on a trash can lid! I loved it!!! I'm seriously thinking of buying one for at home. Wouldn't that be so cool? Maybe next week for Life Group I can make something to take on my new trash can lid. Hmmmmmmm.......I'm gonna see what I can do to accomplish this!!!!!!!!!


OH! I almost forgot! This Friday my troop is having their last Cookie Booth Sale! Which means after Monday the only cookies that should be in my house are ones that my family have bought for our own personal consumption!!!! I'm so sick of having cases and cases of Girl Scout cookies in my living room!!! I can't wait to be done with the whole thing!

6 comments:

Brandi Wilson said...

That would be SO cool for life group. You could make it a "kids tray." It could have PB & J, fruit cut up and spread out on it, maybe a few fruit snacks. That would be so cool. The kids would love eating stuff off a trash can lid.

Man, I think I got a little too excited about that idea.

No pressure. :)

Brandi Wilson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel said...

I need some cookies!! I just need to figure out which ones! Where are you guys going to be?

God's Warrior Bride said...

I need more THIN MINTS - like about 4 boxes please! Where will you ladies be located? Just let me know.

Anonymous said...

I still haven't had a chance to eat there. I really want to, even though I'm not that into Bar-B-Q. It's just a new place to eat at.

Unknown said...

OMG WHAT A COOL IDEA. I THINK THAT WOULD BE AWESOME FOR LIFE GROUP. YOU ARE SO CREATIVE. OH YA I GOT SOMETHING FOR YOU TOMORROW.
SO DON'T FORGET TO WAVE ME DOWN. IT'S NOTHING BIG, JUST A LITTLE SOMETHIN SOMETHIN FOR YOUR B-DAY...