My friend Sarah from California tagged me in her blog last week. Since I have actually been busy at work and haven't had a lot of free time, I haven't been able to post the top 5 things I love about being a mom.
1. Hearing Anoe laugh when she really thinks something is so funny she almost pees on herself! I totally don't like it when she does pee on herself of course, but her laugh can end any bad mood!
2. The look Alexis gets when she learns something new and is proud of herself. (I've seen that look a lot since she started going to the tutor afterschool!!!)
3. Every once in a while my kids will surprise me and wake up super early and get totally ready for school before my alarm even goes off. They'll turn off my alarm and come snuggle me until I wake up.
4. I love all the homemade art I have decorating my house. I even have a poster Alexis made hanging in my living room. It doesn't exactly match the decor, but it shows how much she loves her family.
5. I love, love, love that Anoe will still tell me she loves me right after she gets a pop or gets grounded. Even if she's still upset, she'll tell me how much she loves me. I seriously have a weak spot for that kid.
This next part has nothing to do with the above post, if anyone knows of anyone that would be interested in buying season passes to Hawaiian Falls please let me know. I bought 3 season passes back in February, and as it turns out I'm working every other weekend in Sweetwater at my mom's mini golf course so I won't be able to go this summer afterall. :(