Monday, November 5, 2007

Something silly about me

You know how something really small can make you feel just a little bit happier? Sometimes it's something that someone else doesn't even notice or care about. Well, I get these jokes e-mailed to me from Beliefnet. Well after you click on the link to read the actual joke there's this little face on the original e-mail that winks at you. I seriously wait for it to wink before I push the delete button. I mean I know it winks at everyone, but it makes me feel special. Like they sent me a special e-mail with a good clean joke. I know this sounds silly and weird but I really enjoy it. Some other people had posted a couple of weeks ago about some things they did that was a little weird. And I've been trying to think of something I'm not scared to let everyone know about. I don't want to scare off anyone with some of the things I say/think/do! Believe me Jennifer knows what I'm talking about. I seriously say/think/do some crazy weird stuff sometimes.

2 comments:

God's Warrior Bride said...

You are so totally cool - and all the things you think are weird are actually what makes you so cool. I'm loving you just like you are.

Anonymous said...

hey-next time i see you-i'm gonna wink at you!