Monday, October 29, 2007

Nuts About Wildlife

That is the "theme" for the Girl Scouts nut sale this year. We officially start selling nuts on Thursday the 1st. It's kind of exciting. So I'm going to list what we're selling and the price in case anybody wants to buy something. (And because I'm extremely bored!)

Honey Roasted Peanuts (30 oz) $8.00
Peanut Brittle (8 oz) $7.00*
Mint Trefoils (6 oz) $7.00*
Whole Cashews (8 oz) $6.00
Choc. Cvrd. Almonds (10 oz) $6.00
Deluxe Mixed Nuts (8 oz) $6.00
Pecan Supremes (5 oz) $5.00
Double Dipped Choc. Cvrd. Peanuts (10 oz) $5.00
Butter Toffee Peanuts (10 oz) $4.00
Peanut Squares (9 oz) $4.00
Malted Milk Balls (8.75 oz) $4.00
Spicy Cajun Mix (7 oz) $4.00

*The Peanut Brittle and Mint Trefoils (my favortie) come in cute little tins. The Peanut Brittle is in a tin with snowmen on the front and the Mint Trefoils are in a Limited Edition Collector's Tin to celebrate the 95th anniversary of Girl Scouts. OK so that's all the news I have on the Girl Scout front. Hope to have something exciting to tell you about soon.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey-those chocolate covered almonds sound delish! tell your girls to hit me up on sunday...or sooner!

Brenda M Becker said...

Amanda, I would love to buy some choc covered almonds - 4 boxes please. love you

Pamelotta said...

What about thin mints? Am I in the wrong season? What year is it?

Cherryberry said...

Hey, I almost forgot about the nuts.
Of course I want some: 1-spicy cajun, 1-butter toffeee, 1-honey roasted. I want those for sure and maybe a whole cashew, remind me and I will decide when I catch up with you to pay for them.

Amanda said...

Cherith - Sorry we didn't get to talk to you on Sunday. I'll bring the order form with me to lunch on Thursday.

Brenda - I will put you down for 4 chocolate covered almonds. Thank you!!!

Pam - I'm sorry but we won't start selling cookies until January. The mint we're selling now are pretty good though. I'll be sure to let you know as soon as we start selling in January!

Cherry - You actually don't have to pay until they come in. They should be here the last week of November and I'm planning on delivering everything Dec. 1st.

Anonymous said...

I want some nuts...you conveniently forgot to tell me about them huh???? LOL
Love ya!!!Laura