Thursday, December 13, 2007

Good Morning Baltimore

There are times that I seriously wonder if Jennifer really does love me. I mean I know she does because we're sisters, but does she really CARE about me and what I feel? For example, she doesn't mind pointing out that I really don't know how to fix my hair very well. Or a couple of weeks ago when I was having a really stressful morning, she so nicely pointed out that I would look so much better if I were to put some make up on. All those doubts I had, are so out the window now! My ringer when I call Jennifer the song "Good Morning Baltimore" from the Hairspray soundtrack plays! I love that song. I'm always singing and dancing to it. OK well I do it a lot at home where no one can see me acting crazy. But anyways, Jennifer knows how much I enjoy the song. So at least for now I have no doubt that she loves me for how cool I am.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I do those things because I am honest, and I HONESTLY love you. I just think you want to know my opinion since I always want yours. Kiss Kiss!

Brandi Wilson said...

Personally, I always love your hair. I always think it looks great and stylish!

And, I LOVE the movie Hairspray. I never buy movies but Randy bought that one for me. I'm always singing songs from it. That movie cracks me up!

Rachel said...

Don't worry, Amanda. My sister is the exact same way. . always giving her opinion of my clothes or my hair . . even when I don't really care about what she thinks! I think it's in the "younger sister code" or something.

As for Hairspray. . . never seen it. Maybe I should someday.

I love your hair, by the way!!