Thursday, January 25, 2007

Life Group

Last night we started Life Group again. (Instead of meeting on Wednesday nights at church we meet in smaller groups in people's homes) At first I did not want to go. My sister who just recently moved to Clyde was not going to be there anymore and for numberous other reasons I just really did not want to go! But I went, and I am so glad I did!!! :) It was awesome! We had some great fellowship time and some really awesome food. Donna made BBQ Chicken, potatoe salad (my favorite dish of all time), and beans. I only ate some potatoe salad because of my new diet. (Not that potatoe salad is on the diet but who can resist it?) Then we got to worship, and then we went over some new rules! I'm so excited about these! I love rules and guidlines and stuff like that. It is going to be so awesome! I can not tell you how happy I am that I went.

Another awesome thing, our church is having a Chili Cookoff on Super Bowl Sunday. Well I'm going to be on one of the Chili teams! So far I'm in charge of tasting and decorating. I know Donna will have more for me to do, but at least I'm in charge of the important stuff (DECORATING)I thinkg I'm going to deocorate our table all girly! With pink foo foo stuff everywhere. It's going to be so awesome! I just can't wait.

I'm so very blessed to have the church family that I have! I just absolutley love them all!

2 comments:

Tamara said...

Awesome! Glad you convinced yourself to go...I did the same thing with working out tonight, ha! Too bad you are not on the recipe committee...I have THE BEST recipe for No work chili with a pork roast. Love and hugs.
Tam

Brandi Wilson said...

I'm so glad you came too! I was glad to read this post. It encourages me to keep going. (with life group) I'm not saying that I was ready to quit. I just mean that it's nice to hear that you enjoyed yourself.

Also, I'm glad to hear you like the rules. I'm a rules girl myself. I think it's going to make all the difference. I love you!