Friday, January 19, 2007

Making the Devil ANGRY!!!

Let me just start off by saying how wonderful the children's Pastor at my church is! She's great!! Everything she teaches the kids is absolutely awesome! Our Pastor, Bryan, has been telling us that as God's children, we're Royalty! I've been having a hard time believing this for myself but I know for a fact that God thinks of my children as Royalty because they are!!!! Well my sweet precious 5 year old Anoe, knows this! Anytime she does something good or nice for someone without being asked she says (with the biggest smile ever) she's making the Devil angry! And making God and Jesus happy! The first couple of times she said this I was like yeah that's true, good work Anoe. But after awhile I was like where are you learning this? And she told me her teacher at church tells her that God likes it when she's a good girl and helps people! I love that my children enjoy going to church to learn the word of God.

Yesterday was Anoe's birthday and she got $5.00 for birthday money. Well this weekend we're suppose to have bad weather again so we had to run to the grocery store to get a couple of things real quick and Anoe was set on spending her money. The money was burning such a whole in her pocket I think I saw some smoke coming from her jacket! I kept telling her to just put her money away and save it for a toy or something. Oh no not my little "I'm-making-the-Devil-angry girl". Alexis wanted some Cracker Jacks, but had already picked out her treat so she had to decide between some kind of sour treat thing and the Cracker Jacks. Well Anoe said "I'll buy you Cracker Jacks. I love you! And I want to make the Devil angry!"

We all left the grocery happy. Alexis got both snacks. Which she was praying for out loud so I would give in and buy them both. And Anoe got to make the Devil angry!(again)

8 comments:

Brandi Wilson said...

That made me so happy to read! I love your sweet girls! I miss the whole "A" Team".

Tamara said...

That is adorable! Thank you for sharing! You are doing such a good job of showing your children Christ through you...that is aweomse and inspiring!
Love,
Tam

Rachel said...

Nothing makes me happier than a child who wants to make the devil angry!! I'm so proud!!!!

Rachel said...

Forgot to say that I can't really take credit for teaching her that. . you have to tell Krissy this story!! She'll love it!!!

Rachel said...

Yesterday, your princess gave her testimony in children's church!! I asked them if they had any testimonies about how God had been blessing them and she raised her hand all excited. I gave her the mic and really loud she said, "I made Jesus and God really happy." I told the story and afterwards, everyone started clapping and cheering!! I've never seen such a huge smile on a little girl's face!!!

Tamara said...

You are a remarkable woman! Thank you for being so special and for the awesome comment you made on my post. You are one of the people I am so proud to call my new friend! Thanks! Praying for you!
tam

Jennifer said...

I have witnessed Anoe making God and Jesus happy on numerous occasions. She always does it in such a way that makes me giggle. She has so much love in her!

Brenda M Becker said...

I love that story and I love all three members of the "A" Team. I see all three making the devil angry daily. xoxo