Thursday, January 18, 2007

My Supergirl

My baby is now officially 5!!! I'm kind of sad about this but also kind of happy! Really the only reason I'm sad is because she's really not a baby anymore. I still refer to her as my baby, though she quickly reminds me that she's a "big girl" now! Turning 5 means she'll be able to go to school this year!! Yay for starting school. She is super smart so I know she'll do just great. And her sister has been in school since before she was even born so according to Anoe, school is what all big girls do.

She is also having more birthday parties than anyone else I know! She's having one today at daycare with all of her friends and teachers. (Instead of spending $27.00 on a birthday cake, I made one that turned out really cute! I decorated it with sprinkles and made 5 candles out of pink icing with yellow sprinkles where the flames should be.) Then tonight at my house we're having a small party with cake and ice cream. (This one came from Schwan's) Then on Saturday her Dad is giving her a party at Chuck E. Cheese. Her real party will actually be next Friday at Pizza House in Clyde. It's her favorite place to eat and they have live music on Friday and Saturday nights! That's just way to many parties to keep up with! But hey you only turn 5 once right?

Oh how the time flies when you're having fun! Maybe turning 5 will also mean she'll be able to sit still for more than 30 seconds at a time! Probably not but I can always hope!

3 comments:

Tamara said...

Happy Birthday pretty girl! Love and hugs! Tam in TN...Hope you are doing well mama...sometimes its hard when the babies grow up...

Rachel said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY "SUPERGIRL"!!!!

Love ya!!
Miss Rachel

Brandi Wilson said...

Happy Birthday Anoe!

You know, My SUPERGIRL turns 5 next week! Well, she's not my baby so it's not too hard on me. I'm just singing the Freedom Song that another kid gets out of a carseat! 3 down 2 more to go.

We do a silly burning of the carseat and dance around the flames...but that's just us.
(not really)

We can now leave 2 minutes later every where we go. :)