Thursday, May 8, 2008

Graduation

Tonight at 7:00, my sweet beautiful Anoe will be graduating Kindergarten. Yesterday Anoe brought home the cap and gown she's supposed to wear tonight. She tried it on for me, and I almost started crying! I just can not believe my sweet baby is graduating Kindergarten already. Where has the time gone? It seems like she was just starting school a few weeks ago. The whole time I was ironing her gown last night I kept thinking about all the cool stuff she's brought home from school this year, and all the neat stuff she's learned. I'm almost positive I'm going to cry tonight when they call her name. If not before then. It almost feels like my heart is breaking, but in a good way. If that's even possible.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO did I say SO Cute. She will be grown soon. Man I cannot believe how time flyes it seems like yesterday I was right there with Casey

Love Ya

trish said...

I could possibly have continued having an unmentionable number of children just to experience the cuteness of kindergarten graduation!