Monday, May 12, 2008

Susan King

Friday night I worked for Joel. It was at a really nice house on Sayles Blvd. The lady that actually lived in the house wasn't hosting the party, but she was super nice! Later in the evening when everyone put on their name tags, I found out that the lady was Susan King! The Susan King, as in our state representative! I LOVE Susan King! I voted for her. OK, so the reason I voted for her wasn't exactly politically correct, but still I voted for her. I believe I know that you're probably going to think that I'm shallow when I tell you why I voted for her, but you know what this is my blog so it's OK! Anyways, first of all, she wears lots of red! It's kind of her signature thing I think. And secondly, I heard her name the most, and thirdly, she's a woman. So yeah, that's why I voted for her. But now after meeting her, I really think she's even better. She was super nice!


And in case I haven't mentioned this yet, I'm leaving for Galveston Tuesday! (tomorrow) It won't be all play though :( I do have to be at school Wednesday afternoon, all day Thursday and Friday morning. But after that I'm totally spending ALL my time at the beach!

So, anyways I'm leaving tomorrow and won't be back until late Sunday! Please pray for safe traveling!

And Erica, I will so think of you the whole time! And bring you back a magnet!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I THINK THAT IS SO COOL... I AM GLAD YOU GOT TO MEET HER...

I AM BELIEVING FOR SUPERNATURAL GAS MILEAGE ADN PEACE AND REST GOOD WEATHER AND NO SUN BURNS

Unknown said...

THIS IS SO KEWL. IM ALSO AT THE BEACH. JUST A DIFFERENT ONE. IM AT CORPUS CHRISTI THIS WEEK AT A CONFERENCE. I CAN'T WAIT TO GET OUT THIS HOTEL AND GO SHOPPING DOWN AT THE BEACH.WOO HOO. I HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING YOURSELF .