Friday, May 2, 2008

Mason!

Right after my nephew was born I promised pictures. Have I put any on here? No, of course not. But today I am!


This is Mason and my brother Joey. Except everyone calls him Armando. He started going by Armando back in the 8th grade. I really don't think it's going to catch on though. I'm holding out for him to start going by Joey again.



Who doesn't love a sleeping baby?



Now I usually think Girls Rule!, but for this little guy boys rule for the day. And he has smurf paraphernalia! How cool is that? I love the smurfs! In fact I may try to find some smurf stuff on eBay!


This little smile just melts my heart! He looks just a little mischievous. He must get that from his dad, because his mom is just way to sweet to be mischievous!


This is Katie (the best sister-in-law ever!) and Mason. Look at him smile!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

AAAAAAWWWW WHAT A HANDSOME LITTLE MAN. SO CUTE. I WANT TO KISS HIS CHUBBY LITTLE CHEEKS.

Anonymous said...

too cute! i like this guy!