Monday, April 28, 2008

Drivers License

Pretty much everyone that reads my blog knows that I work for the Justice of the Peace. So we kind of have a little insight on some stuff. My boss sent me this email and I checked to see if it was true. It's really crazy what people can find on the Internet now! One of the sheriff's deputies sent this to the Judge.



I definitely removed mine. I suggest you all do the same. Now you can see any one's Driver's License on the Internet, including your own! I just searched for mine and there it was...picture and all!



Go to the web site, and check it out. It's unbelievable!!! Just enter your name, city and state to see if yours is on file. After your license comes on the screen, click the box marked 'Please Remove'. This will remove it from public viewing, but not from law enforcement. Please notify all your friends so they can protect themselves, too. Believe me they will thank you for it.



Online Drivers License

5 comments:

Pamelotta said...

Thanks for the heads up! I just went to the site and took care of it. I can't believe they have that for anyone to look at.

Even though I do love that picture!

Anonymous said...

so not funny...i totally fell for it.

Jennifer said...

I'm right there with you Cherith.

Anonymous said...

SO Funny NOT... I did totally fell for it like the others on your blog... LOL Needed a laugh

trish said...

That rocked!