Wednesday, April 9, 2008

BEACH NEWS!!!

So of course everyone knows how much I LOVE the beach! Well, yesterday I booked the beach house that we'll be staying in for one whole week in June! June 2nd through the 8th to be exact! We even paid for the deposit! I'm so totally pumped! Oh and in one month seven days, I'll be at the beach for the weekend! OK so really I'll be in Galveston starting Wednesday, May 13th. But Jennifer will be there the 16th with the kids so we can have a mini vacation! And my super awesome friend Cherry will also be there!

So the plan is for me to find a boyfriend in May while I'm there, then in 2 weeks later when I'm there for my week long vacation he'll propose! And instead of moving to Clyde this August I'll just move down by the beach! OK so that really won't happen because that would only give us two weeks to get to know each other, but if he has a beach house down there I can just go to visit him once a month until next summer then we really can get married! Except I don't want him to live down there, just close by so that we can go to the beach whenever we want but not so close that it's not as amazing every time we go! And of course ya'll can come visit me any time you need to get away for some nice beach relaxing fun!







*Seriously, I'm just kidding about this whole thing, but I would love to live closer to the beach so I didn't have to drive so far!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, why can't that actually happen? He may be there waiting for you right now!