Monday, April 21, 2008

Crazy week!

So of course Tuesday was a pretty crazy/bad day for me. But it got even crazier! Friday night I worked for Joel. I told my babysitter I would be back to get the girls around 10:00 or 11:00. We usually work for 4-5 hours. Oh no! Not this time. Erica and I were leaving at 8:30!!! It was a super fast little thing. I decided since I didn't have the girls with me I would go and talk to Heather and Jason. I prayed, Jennifer prayed, and Cherry prayed for me! Everything went pretty smooth. I was able to tell them my feelings about a lot of stuff, I was totally honest and did not cry in front of them! I didn't really get the response I was wanting from Jason, but that's okay. I felt a lot better when I left.

The girls were invited to go to a birthday party on Saturday at the YMCA for Bailey. It was a swimming party and the girls were so excited about being able to go swimming. When we got out to the car I noticed that the jacket that was covering up my purse on the floor board was no longer covering up my purse. We went inside to make sure I didn't just forget it inside at the party. I was almost positive that I didn't take it in, but I just wanted to make sure. As it turned out I didn't take it in with me. While we were inside the YMCA someone opened my car door and stole my purse! At first I actually thought it was kind of funny. When we were walking in, something told me to get my wallet. (God) So they didn't get my wallet which is very good! All they really got was my make-up, some Girl Scout patches, pay check stubs, and my work keys. There was other stuff in there but nothing really important. I had to call the police so I could find out what to do since they now had my social security number which is on my pay check stubs. And I called my boss to let him know about my work keys. We're getting new locks Wednesday at work and the lock on the post office box is also being changed. But the worst part is that ALL my makeup is gone! The only thing I did not have in my purse is my foundation. Sunday morning I went over to Jennifer's so I could use some of her make up. On the plus side though, I got to go get new make up Sunday evening! And I love to shop!

Sunday morning after I took Alexis and Paige to church I went by the donut shop to get Anoe a donut. While we were in line, my check engine light came on. I was so frustrated! I was like come on! I need a break here! I went to Jennifer's and did my make up then Anoe and I went to church. I was seriously thinking about not going to church though. I just wasn't in the mood to smile and act like everything was OK. I was feeling a little better about the whole Jason thing, and I thought I was OK with my purse being stolen, but then the car thing just sent me over the edge! When we pulled up at the Junior High, I just started feeling better. David gave me a big huge like he does every Sunday, OK really like he does every time he sees me. I went in got Anoe signed in and went to find Cherry. She gave me this really awesome book that she got while she was at a Joyce Meyer's conference over the weekend! Worship started and everything was all better. After church the check engine light was still on and Mike (Cherry's husband) told me that I could take it down to Auto Zone and they could hook my car up to some kind of machine that would tell me what was wrong with it and I could call him to see if he could fix it. I knew it needed an oil change, so I just went ahead and took it to Avis Lube. They said the system was too lean?!?!?!? Yeah I have no idea about that kind of stuff. He said it could be because I have been getting gas from a different place and my car wasn't used to it. So anyways, I got my oil changed and a new fuel filter, and they did something to make the light go off. And now my car's back to normal! Nice and beautiful with it's pink hearts on the seats and steering wheel.

My week was pretty crazy and frustrating but God took care of everything. Like he always does. And today I'm in such a good mood! I'm almost giddy! The girls and I are going to another one of Mason's baseball games Tuesday, so I'm looking forward to that. Oh and not that I'm excited or anything, but I'm leaving for Galveston in 3 weeks and 1 day!

No comments: