Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Child Support (part 2)

Yesterday morning Heather (Alexis' step-mom) called me and wanted me to call her after work so we could discuss the whole child support issue. I was super nervous, of course. Well on my way home when I called, I asked her if she and Jason had talked about him signing over his rights. She said she did bring it up to him but he automatically said NO it was not an option! That made my heart so happy! I know he's going to have to sacrifice for her, and I understand it's going to be hard. But I really see him in a new way! I knew he cared for her, but now I really feel that he loves her like a father should love their child. Almost like I do.

God took care of this situation perfectly. As always of course. I love my God and am so grateful he loves me even when I feel doubt or fear or anything else that does not line up with the word of God!

1 comment:

Tamara said...

I am glad and heart warmed to hear he was not willing to sign over his rights. My hubby's bio signed his over for about 150 a month...Hubby has not fully recovered from it...and he was like 4. So sad...So I am praising God for the response J. made!!!