Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Another Blessing

God blesses me everyday! Some more than others, today was one of those days that God went all out for me! Let me give you some background info first.

A week and a half ago I bought my sisters car from her. We just had to get the horn fixed so it would pass inspection and change the title over to my name. No problem right? Wrong!!! A few months ago when we were leaving Pizza House, Jennifer's airbags deployed for NO apparent reason. It was totally crazy. Our church paid to have the windshield and the upholstery fixed. (Another blessing) Well as it turns out, in order for the horn to work, you have to have the airbag reinstalled. The horn is located inside of the airbag or something confusing like that. I don't really understand car talk! Anyways, how much does an airbag cost you ask? $861.00 Yeah I know that's crazy. Well the man at the Ford house suggested putting in an external horn. I was like OK that sounds good. So he told me to call him the next day to see if he was able to find whatever parts were needed and to see if one of the guys from the back would do it on the side. When I called Tuesday he said he was able to get all the stuff but I'd have to pay for the labor at $75.00 an hour and it should take anywhere from an hour and a half to two hours. So I estimated about $300.00. Oh no! I called this afternoon after lunch to find out what was going on. He told me they had put on the horn, fixed a light on the license plate, put my new inspection sticker on all for the LOW price of $118.04! How great is that? God so took care of the entire situation! I'm just so blessed!

5 comments:

Tamara said...

How incredibly cool! That is awesome!!! :) Wish you lived near me...my husband is a mechanic and he would so take care of you! :) That is so great!!! :) Pray for me this Friday, please...if you are up, could you pray for me at 6:05am...and for about 5 hours after that...I'll explain more later but I'm nervous!!!!

Pamelotta said...

What a great testimony. I love it when God's math doesn't add up on paper and it's in our favor!!! He's so cool!

Brandi Wilson said...

I'm so happy for you Amanda!

I love you so much! I'm proud of you for taking care of your business.

I'm so thankful for all your blessings!

Jennifer said...

Hey, I am just commenting to break the "3 Comments" cycle you got going on. Love ya!

Jennifer said...

Hey, I just thought about something. Maybe you could drive to Tennessee so her husband can work on the car! I know, I'm a genius.