Monday, February 12, 2007

Birthday Blessings

Saturday was my birthday, and I was so dreading it! Then my great wonderful sister made me meet her at Denny's for breakfast. I kept trying to blow her off by telling her it would be easier to go during lunch when the kids are at school, but oh no Jennifer would not let up! I'm so glad she didn't!!! She got together with some ladies from our church and they gave me a surprise birthday breakfast! When we first walked into Denny's my sister met me up front and walked me to the back where everyone was. One table of the girls were covering their faces with the menues, so I started thinking, oh great we're sitting by some wierdos! That's just great! But oh NO! It was my awesome friends Ashley, Brandi, Pam, Cherry, and Brenda! Then at another table was Erica, Racheal, and Becky! I felt so loved and blessed. I always read on other people's blogs about them going out with "the girls" but I've never done anything like that. So that made this birthday breakfast that much more special to me! So, to all the wonderful beautiful people that came THANK YOU!!! You made me feel very special and loved!

For lunch I met my Mom, Step-Mom, brother, Aunt (my favorite aunt from Colorado), her boyfriend, my sister and all the kids at Spaghetti Warehouse. It was a lot of fun too!

I think I had the best birthday in the history of birthdays! Yay me!!

4 comments:

Tamara said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I had no idea it was your birthday! So cool! Give your sister a hug from me for being so cool! That is awesome! how are the girls? did they remember to say happy birthday? You are so special!!!!!!! Don't forget it! :) Love & hugs in Tennessee!!

Brandi Wilson said...

I'm so glad you had a great birthday! You deserve it!
I know I had fun!

Tamara said...

cc_customcooking@comcast.net would love to hear from you! I used to cater now I just cater if someone asks me nicely! :)

Pamelotta said...

That was so much fun! I'm glad you enjoyed it. My birthday blessing to you is on the post before this one! Love you!