Friday, February 23, 2007

TAKS test

As you may already know my beautiful Alexis has a lot of trouble reading! She had to take a "practice" TAKS test this past Tuesday. We were both really nervous and scared about it. Before she got out of the car Tuesday morning, I told her I had faith in her and I knew she would do great. She said (in a very sarcastic voice) "Yeah Mom I'll do great". Before I let her get out of the car we prayed that God would be with her and all of the other children taking the TAKS test. Well, that afternoon I picked her up from school and she was in a great mood! She said she did really well! It was easy and she knew the answers!!! I was so proud of her. She even did alittle dance for me!

She didn't take the "real" TAKS test. It was a modified version based on her abilities. But still she did awesome and I'm proud of her!

1 comment:

Brandi Wilson said...

Praise the LORD!!!!

I'm so happy for her...and you!