Friday, February 23, 2007

My beautiful new PINK phone!


Last Friday, I bought the most awesome phone ever! Every other time I have ever bought a new phone it was either the free one you get when signing a contract to turn your service on, or one exactly like my siters (we're on a plan together and I always thought we had to get the same phone). Well not this time, Jennifer got a Motorola Razor phone and I got the best phone ever! It's pink! How much better does it get really?

OK so not only is it pink and the phone I wanted, but it also takes pictures! I've already taken so many pictures of the girls! The only bad part is that I have to redownload all the ringers I had on my old phone! But that's OK! And I found the new ringer I'm going to put for when Anoe's dad calls! "Praise You In This Storm" by Casting Crowns! It's perfect for our situation! I don't know if you can tell, but I LOVE my new phone!

3 comments:

Pamelotta said...

I love getting new gadgets period! They're so much fun to play with and figure out. Just wait until your girls find out how to take the pictures. John got a hold of mine and the next thing I knew, there were 36 pictures of spongebob and all his friends that John took while watching the show on Erica's big screen!

Amanda said...

Alexis has already learned how to take pictures! But she also just got her own phone for bringing her grades up and doing so well on the TAKS test so she doesn't really like to play with my phone anymore.

Brandi Wilson said...

Hey, I said that we have the same phone, but we don't! Mine does not take pictures! Yours is better. I'm happy about that!