Friday, June 22, 2007

NRH2O

This past Saturday my kids and I went to the North Richland Hills water park. It was so much fun! It was way family friendly! The girls had so much fun. Anoe's favorite "ride" was the Endless River. I think she liked it so much because she was able to swim under water with her sister. Alexis' favorite ride was the Accelerator. It's a type of slide where you lay on a mat and race down to the bottom. I didn't personally go on it but both of the girls had great big smiles on their faces when they got off. Jennifer and I are planning on going August 11th. I called my brother and hopefully him and Katie will also join us. My awesome friend Cherry and her family might also come. It's going to be so much fun! Now I have something else to get excited about!!!

6 comments:

Pamelotta said...

I never did get to go to that park when I lived in Arlington, but I heard it was great. And cheaper than Hurrican Harbor. Am I crazy, or did I hear that there is a reasonably inexpensive and fun water park in Cisco or somewhere like that? If so, we should all make a day trip.

Amanda said...

Wow! I have not heard about that! If there is one we should make a day trip!!! That would be so much fun! Let me know if you find out anything. The NRH2O park is pretty inexpensive too!

Jennifer said...

Amanda, only one of your sentences did not end in an exclamation mark. oops, i mean !!!

Amanda said...

You might want to learn how to count because I just checked and 10 of my sentences ended in a period. 3 sentences ended in an exclamation mark and only one sentence ended in a triple exclamation mark. Thank you very much.

Jennifer said...

I was talking about the comment you left right before I left mine. So, ha!

Amanda said...

Yeah whatever! It's not my fault I'm excited about stuff that you're not.

And maybe next time you could specify what you're talking about exactly!