Friday, January 18, 2008

Anoe

My sweet baby girl is 6!!!!! Alexis and I woke her up singing Happy Birthday to you this morning. She had such a big smile on her face! She jumped up so we could see how much she had grown over night. We're having a little party tonight at my house for her. I'm going to make spaghetti and we'll have cake and ice cream afterwards. Then tomorrow the girls and I will leave to go to Dallas! We're going to go to The Dallas World Aquarium, then on Sunday we'll go to the Ft. Worth Zoo! I'm not sure if we're going to stay the night Sunday or not yet. We probably will though. I think it'll be so much fun! I'm sure we'll do other stuff too, I'm just not sure what exactly yet.

Anyways, I'll leave you with a couple of pictures of my sweet baby. These are all from a couple of years ago when she was 2 going on 3.

Love this picture! She's such a pretty girl.




Just look at that smile! How can you not fall in love her?




This is one of my favorite pictures of her. She looks so sweet and innocent. It just melts my heart every time I see it!


This last picture is of all three girls. Aren't they so cute?

6 comments:

Brandi Wilson said...

She's so sweet! I hope you have a great trip together!

My Jocie will turn six in five more days! WOW!

Jennifer said...

Kalista's hair looks seriously JACKED UP in that last picture. Who would do such a thing to such a lovely girl???

Oh yeah, me.

Rachel said...

Happy birthday, Anoe!! I love that girl!!

Love ya!
Miss Rachel

Unknown said...

I HOPE YOU GUYS HAD A WONDERFUL TRIP AND HAD A BLAST.

Lydianna Bradford said...

What a sweet girl. They get big so fast!

God's Warrior Bride said...

I hope you had a wonderful birthday trip. Anoe is so beautiful. Just like her mother!

Also, I changed my site due to destruction on my part! Please make the change to godswarriorbride2.blogspot.com