Friday, January 4, 2008

Bragging on my beautiful babies!

Alexis brought home her report card yesterday. I was a little nervous to look at it (last time she had 2 failing grades) but not this time! She brought up all her grades! She's passing everything right now. I'm so very proud of her. She is so smart and awesome!

Today Anoe brought home a "Bulldog Bone" for the first time! A Bulldog Bone is a little not that the kids get when they do something extra good. Anoe received hers for cleaning her table and then cleaning up at another table. On Monday Anoe will get to take her Bulldog Bone to the principal and she gets two quarters for being so good! Which is very exciting for a little girl. I also just found out that after she gets her two quarters (not fifty cents) she can buy a pencil from the pencil dispenser up by the office. She's even more excited about the pencil than the two quarters or getting recongnized for her good behavior. She's so silly.

Anyways, I just wanted to let everyone know how awesome my babies are!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

AAAAAWWWWW, YOU ARE SUCH A GOOD MOMMY.

trish said...

I love building bones!

Anonymous said...

that is awesome!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.