Tuesday, January 15, 2008

UFO sighting

Last week a whole bunch of people saw something flying in the sky. All of the people agree that it was too big and flying to fast to by an airplane. This happened in Stephenville which is only 1 hour and 32 minutes away. (According to Map Quest)I don't really think I believe in aliens, but could all of these people be mistaken? The article I read even quoted the Constable of Erath County as saying that he saw something in the sky. He did say that he didn't think it was a flying saucer though. He hoped it was just a military aircraft. At lunch when Jennifer and I were discussing the whole thing, she told me that she does believe in aliens. I told her I didn't because why would God want to create another life form. She said "Why does God do any of the stuff He does?" I said because he's great and Jennifer said because he can. But really other life forms? I don't know.

But anyways, this Friday my sweet beautiful loving Anoe turns 6! And I was planning on taking the girls out of town for the weekend, so I thought maybe we would go to Stephenville to check out all this nonsense. I'm still deliberating about it all though. What I really want to know though, what are your thoughts on extraterrestrial beings?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe in 'em. The universe is HUGE and so is God. We are so tiny, we just can't be all there is.

Agent B said...

Why do UFOs only fly over redneck communities?

I'm still shocked that after all these years, a UFO hasn't flown over Clyde. I guess that's a compliment...

Unknown said...

ME AND MY WORKER HERE IN EASTLAND WERE TALKING ABOUT THIS VERY SUBJECT THIS MORNING. YOU KNOW I SAID THE SAME THING THAT MISS ERICA SAID. THE UNIVERSE IS HUGE. AND PERHAPS THERE ARE OTHER LIFE FORMS OUT THERE. I ALSO THINK IT COULD BE DEMONIC. WHEN THEY SAY THEY HAVE BEEN ABDUCTED AND STRANGE THING DONE TO THEIR BODIES(THAT JUST SOUND DEMONIC TO ME)
BUT IM NOT SURE WITHER WAY.

Anonymous said...

i don't know and i don't really care, either. God is cool and i personally think that humans are pretty awesome and worthy of my time and thoughts.

-this is not meant to be mean or rude or any other bad thing. it's just my thoughts on the subject.

Brandi Wilson said...

If I had to check on a box yes or no if I believe in aliens it would be a hard choice.

I don't really think I believe there are aliens, but I do believe in a big God and that all things are possible.

I wouldn't be shocked either way.

Jennifer said...

I totally belive aliens exist. Half of my family in El Paso are aliens! Just kidding.

Anyway, seriously, I do think aliens from outer space are real. Why wouldn't there be? Some people say because it's not in the bible. But neither were dinosaurs or gravity but it doesn't mean that God did not create them.

That's what I think.

Anonymous said...

Just thought of something else- we fly all around up there looking for stuff, why are we so surprised that someone else is flying around our planet looking for signs of life?

Anonymous said...

I am not sure if I really believe in UFO's or not. But it is something to check into. I mean Area 51 Roswell seems like there are too many things pointing towards the "yes" to UFO's than NO.. I would like to see one for myself. I am surly not going to rule them out... thanks for the story I had not heard of this until now...