Thursday, July 31, 2008

Checks in the mail!

Anoe's dad (Scott) has only paid child support 3 maybe 4 times since we went to court around the time that she was 6 months old or so. He tells me all the time that the Attorney General has taken money out of his paycheck so I should be receiving a check soon. I never ever hold my breath for the these checks. I have a better chance of winning the lottery (and I don't play the lottery!) than actually receiving a check from him. Well, last night when I was going through my mail I did receive a check from him! It's in the amount of $86.54! I'm super pumped about this. I'm going to use it to buy the girls some shoes before school starts.

I also received a bill from the Doctor yesterday for almost $800 from when I had surgery. My insurance was supposed to pay for my surgery, so please pray that the whole doctor bill works itself out! I'm really praying there was just a mess up somewhere. I paid my 10% before the surgery like I was supposed to. And the Doctor's office checked with my insurance company to make sure the procedure would be covered. I did get a statement from my insurance company showing they had paid a portion of it, but the statement said that I would not be responsible for the portion the insurance company did not pay.

3 comments:

Lydianna Bradford said...

Thats awesome that you got a check! Hopefully they will be more regular now!

Anonymous said...

Everything will work out perfectly with your insurance! God has got it all taken care of.

Anonymous said...

Everything will work out perfectly with your insurance! God has got it all taken care of.