Friday, September 26, 2008

Anniversary

I really should of blogged about this yesterday, but I was too excited about finding out that I am for sure moving soon! So anyways, yesterday was my two year anniversary at my work! My boss left town early Thursday morning, so we had to celebrate Wednesday. Instead of having a delicious chocolate cake, we had La Popular burritos. I'm sure they're just as fattening, but I didn't have to feel quite as guilty for eating one.

As with any new job, when I first started I was always so confused. It seemed like I was having to call the other JP Clerk constantly to ask questions. But now, two years later, I have a clerk calling me to ask questions! And so far, I've been able to answer all of questions correctly. That is so cool.

2 comments:

God's Warrior Bride said...

Congrats on you anniversary. I had my 8th anniversary yesterday and no-one remembered. Guess it's the nature of the accounting beast.
Hope you enjoyed your day.

Brandi Wilson said...

That's awesome Amanda! I can't believe it's been that long.