Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Big News

OK, so in my last post I said I had some big news to tell everyone. Well, I found out today that I am for sure moving to Clyde within the next month! I'm super excited as well as scared. I'll be saving so much in gas it's ridiculous! And I'll be able to sleep in a little bit in the mornings too. The house is in a pretty good neighborhood, with lots of kids nearby that my kids already know from school. Actually, my assistant troop leader from Girl Scouts lives right behind the house I'm moving into. So that's really cool. It's a 3 bedroom, 2 bath and has a separate area for the laundry room. Well, it's connected to the kitchen, but it's separated at the same time. It's hard to explain, but it's super awesome. My lease starts on October 15th, but the landlord said I could move in as soon as he gets everything from the previous person all cleaned up. I talked to my brother about making me 2 bookcases to hold all my DVD's and he said he would do it. All I have to pay for is the actual material. Today on abilenefreecycle, a man that lives out in Sylvester (small town like 40 miles north of Abilene) was giving away an electric dryer. I talked to him and my mom is going out to Sylvester to get it for me tonight!

Everything is coming together so smoothly! It's almost crazy how smoothly everything is working out. I can't wait to cook my first meal in my new home!!! I'll post pictures of it as soon I I get the keys. Maybe if I'm really on top of my game, I'll post before and after photos.

3 comments:

Francesca said...

Congtrats. It will be nice having you closer. We will have to let the girls play!!

Katie said...

Congratulations! I am looking forward to pictures!

trish said...

That is way awesome!