Friday, October 10, 2008

Moving

I found out this morning that I am for sure moving this Sunday! I'm so pumped I can hardly contain myself. I have so much to do! We're decorating a trailer for the Pecan Fest right after work. Well, I'm going to go decorate a float for Girl Scouts while Alexis is helping decorate a float for the cheerleaders. She won't even be on the float that I'm riding on. I'm going to try and get as much packed tonight as possible. Of course I'll be packing up a storm tomorrow after the parade until Alexis' game at 3:30. Then we'll go back to Abilene to pack as much more as possible. After church on Sunday, Cherry and Mike are going to come to my house so we can load everything up on their trailer and move me out here to beautiful Clyde! So needless to say this weekend is going to be pretty hectic! But it'll all be worth it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey since you are a clyde american now you need to change your location on your blog spot to CLYDE AMERICA
LOVE YOU
WELCOME TO CLYDE

Unknown said...

OMG THIS IS SO KEWL. SO WHERE DID YOU MOVE TO HERE IN CLYDE AMERICA.
WELCOME TO COUNTRY LIVING MY DEAR.

Unknown said...

HEY HOW IS WW GOING FOR YOU? IVE BEEN STUCK AND LITTLE DEPRESSED ABOUT THAT.