Thursday, January 15, 2009

Zune

In 2007 my Mom and Symantha got me a Zune. I was super pumped! I didn't find out until later how difficult it would be for me to get songs on it. My Mom tried to show me, but she's not very good at working computers. And she didn't have anything I would want to listen to. If you've ever met my Mom you know how weird she can be. Her taste in music in just as weird. She actually likes the Ink Spots. I have no clue who they are, but she's into them. Anyways, so I needed a computer with Internet access to put songs on the Zune. At the time (and even now) I didn't have a computer at home. I gave my Zune to my brother Joey so he could put songs on it for me. I think I gave it to him in late January early February 2008. It just sat in his car! He never even took it inside his house to attempt putting songs on it. He finally gave it back to my on December 26, 2008. Actually he was a punk and put it up on top of my cabinets so I couldn't reach it. He's super tall, that punk. I took it over to Jennifer and she totally set it up for me! Actually as I am typing this I am listening to Bella's Lullabye on my Zune! I'm so happy! My sister definitely rocks the house!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

AAAAWWWWW THAT IS SO SWEET OF YOUR SISTER. JENNIFER YOU ROCK.