Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Mother’s Day

Alexis made me the best gifts ever! They made me tear up to cry and then in the next line, I was laughing so hard I wanted to cry again!

M om is cool when the sun is shining behind her

O pen your heart & sing to God.

T oday is Mother’s Day and be happy.

H e is nice to fall in love with.

E very day I will love you to the bottom of my heart.

R ight when you fall asleep I will be there for you!

***********************************************

1. What is a mother? A girl that had a baby
2. My mother’s name is Amanda Chavez.
3. She likes to watch Lost on T.V.
4. For fun my mother likes to read.
5. My mother likes to eat Chinese Noodles.
6. The thing my mother cooks the best is Chinese Noodles
7. If I were rich I would buy my mother a real diamond ring.
8. My mother doesn’t like to have another baby.
9. What I like most about my mother is nice, pretty, happy, and loving to God.

Alexis’ perspective of me is pretty much true, but funny when put in “10 year old” words!

3 comments:

ericaprosser said...

That stuff is so sweet. Your kids are some good ones (even if the clip gets moved every now & then!)- Can't wait til' the BFW this weekend! See you there!

Tamara said...

THAT IS SO SWEET! Thank you for sharing! Your girls are AWESOME!!!

Pamelotta said...

Hey, can I have that chinese noodle recipe!