Tuesday, May 1, 2007

My Purse

After I read what Erica wrote about her purse, I thought oh that would be easy I'll do it! Well three tries later, here it goes...
-sewing kit
-birthday invitation Anoe got at daycare
-check from my brother
-directions to birthday party
-wallet
-make up bag
-two picture frames
-two heart shaped buttons
-2 coupons for Cotton Patch
-Family Dollar receipt $17.32
-pair of Alexis' socks
-half of a chocolate bar
-bottle of diet pills
-single hole puncher
-spoon
-my extra insurance card I lost a couple of months ago
-my Texas Justice Court Judges sticker that I never put on my car
-Hard as Nails findernail polish
-bookmark
-hair clip
-extra set of tweezers that were missing from my make up bag
-Jennifer's Bank of America Account number card
-2 empty gum wrappers
-set of keys from Jennifer's old house in Abilene
-my business cards
-3 delivery confirmation receipt slips
-2007 tax return
-money order receipts for Abilene Municipal Court
-Enrollment update form for the kids daycare
-my student loan consolidation offer
-copy of Alexis' last ARD meeting
-my work day planner
-my personal day planner
-Called To Be God's People by Kay E Huggins
-bank statements from the last three months (I just printed those today to put in my filing box at home)
-my credit report
-receipt for bananas, grapes, and creamer $8.17
-grocery list
-bank envelope with .58 in it
-paycheck stub
-recipe for Baked Italian Chicken
-letter for my brother from the Texas Department of Public Safety
-$17.00
-my work and car keys
-DayQuil
-three pens
-and a receipt from the Clyde Post Office for $6.75

I didn't really realize I had so much crap in there! I really need to file some stuff. I'm so not going through my wallet or make up bag! I'd be here forever typing!!

2 comments:

Tamara said...

You are hilarious! :) Hope you are doing well! I'm sitting here watching "House" MY ALL TIME FAVORITE SHOW!!! :) The kids are finally asleep...they are getting so big...sigh...teacher appreciation luncheon tomorrow...whoo hoo!!

Brandi Wilson said...

I love hearing about whats in other people's purses. That was so entertaining.
I don't think a sewing kit has ever had the pleasure of making it to my purse.