Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Cheap Fun

Last Friday when I was shopping for a birthday present for Kalista I saw some glow in the dark nail polish they had out for Halloween. I bought some so the girls could paint their nails on Halloween. Well last night Anoe found it and wanted her nails to be green. I tried to explain to her that her nails wouldn't be green, they would actually glow in the dark. She thought that would be the best thing ever. So I was like whatever, let's do this. So I painted both of the girls finger nails and their toe nails as well as my finger nails. We turned off all the lights in my room but it wasn't dark enough yet so we all got in my closet and wiggles our fingers at each other. After awhile it got a little cramped in the closet so we decided to go to the bathroom. It was so much fun. The girls would take turns dancing around while we watched their feet and hands glow in the dark. We would have to turn the lights on every once in awhile so polish could re-absorb some light. We stayed in there for almost an hour playing! The girls had so much fun! And it was a really cheap fun thing to do! The polish only cost $1.67 +tax! Clean, honest, cheap fun! How much better does it get?

5 comments:

Lydianna Bradford said...

That sounds so fun!! Where did you get it? (hoping it's a chain store we have here)

Amanda said...

I got the nail polish at Wal-Mart. It was on a display by close to the jewelry department.

Cherryberry said...

You are such an awsome mom.
I love you and your girls.

Lydianna Bradford said...

I was hoping you might say Walmart.

Brandi Wilson said...

How Fun! You're such a blessing to your children! I love that about you!